Thursday, May 19, 2011

The news!


So here is the newest addition to the family.  We have no idea if it's a boy or a girl, but the child has everything it's suppose to have and has started moving this week.  I had started knitting it, it's first piece of clothing dedicated just to it and not a hand-me-down from big brother.  Had being the main focus of that sentence.  Somehow I have messed up the marker placement, and botched my 5th BSJ.  It's never happened before and I don't know what I was thinking, so it's been ripped out and will be started again this weekend.

4 comments:

Daphne said...

Congrats! Has to be the cutest ultrasound ever!

ajc325 said...

Such great news, Kara...congratulations to you and the (growing) family!

joan said...

Congratulations, Kara!

Pam said...

Congratulations, Kara!
(I'm a little late to the party here, but you know how it goes...)