Sunday, August 2, 2009

Normalcy, I can see it from here!

Everyone said after two weeks it gets better, and honestly on exactly the two week mark to the day the veil lifted and even though his sleeping schedule didn't change that dramatically I felt human again. Human I tell you! Holy smokes, human again. Now mind you I will not be signing up for anything strenuous any time soon. Running is not in the cards, getting out of the house is still very ambitious in my opinion and fitting in a shower falls fairly low on the totem pole, but who cares. I'm human again, and look at this cute little human who lives here now. It is all really just jibberish after that!

1 comment:

SEAandME said...

I'm glad you're feeling more normal and have rejoined the human race :)

He looks so adorable, I hope I get to meet him soon!

And thanks for all of your positive and insightful comments throughout this whole summer...they really put a smile on my face.