Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's February!

And the sweater is finished. You never would have thought it possible if you had watched me pull the thing apart time and time again. But I have finished this sweater within the month it was named, and in enough time to wear it. Life is full of little surprises. One of them being that for a much as I pull apart my knitting, I actually get to the end of projects. Now the socks I need to pull apart next..........different story. We'll see you when/if those are ever finished :(

In other none knitting news, professional cycling is back on tv, it's the Tour of California. What I didn't realize is that all the dopers are back, Floyd, Tyler, Lance.............. yes many won't like that but you have to wonder about it. Given what we've learned over the past years, I find it hard to believe that there are any professional athletes, never mind cyclists who have not at sometime in their careers used something. I'm sure this bothers some, with Mr. Armstrong being such an icon, but my opinion is tarnished.

No comments: