Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It hurts when your finger gets to close

It actually really hurts when your finger gets to close to the foot of your sewing machine, and the tightening screw hammers down on your index finger. Just something to keep in mind, you don't need to know what prompted this information, I'm sure you can guess.

I have made my little red headed friend her 4th birthday present. I'm rather happy with it. There is an idea brewing and I'll probably make her a little chef's hat too, but right now I don't have any interfacing at home. Her birthday is tomorrow, she likes to help cook and she has a great time cooking in her own play kitchen. It seemed like a good idea. It's sad to admit that I've had this material for a long time now, but I've been rather scared of the project. I'm not sure why, it was just an internet JoAnn's fabric simple print out pattern and I think it's great for a 4 year old!

No comments: